“J. & B. Ladenis Bros SA MINERVA Knitwear Manufacturing Company” was established in 1974 (GGI 6/2.1.1974) and is housed in own building facilities in the township of Nea Efkarpia, Thessaloniki which is located at the 6th km of the Thessaloniki-Oreokastro highway. The company is registered in the Société Anonyme Register under no. 8411/06/Β/86/09 and its duration has been set to 99 years and it may be extended following a decision by the shareholders.
According to article 3 of the Articles of Association, the Company’s object is:
1. The industrial production and commercial distribution of knitwear in general, that is textiles and clothing underwear or outerwear as well as any other related to the Company object activity.
2. The industrial processing, through the establishment of spinning mills, of cotton, wool, and other raw materials, (natural or artificial) and their transformation into yarns on the other hand to cover the Company needs and on the other to commercial distribute excess yarns and in general fibers.
3. The industrial processing of yarns and fabrics through the establishment of a dye-works and bleaching station.
4. The import from abroad of industrial and commercial, related to the above, products, their profitable distribution domestically, as well as the import of any industrial complex from aboard and its establishment and operation on behalf of the Company.
5. The participation in companies of any business purpose (Partnerships, Limited Liability companies, Societes Anonymes, etc) and in any form, as well as its participation in other companies, domestic or international, existing or established, having the same with the above objects.
It is noted that the Company object has not been modified since its establishment.
The New Articles of Association is available only in Greek